We provide advice and representation to non-unionized workers who have been denied their rights in the course of, or in the termination of their employment.  We do not provide advice to, or represent, employers.

We will investigate your complaint and research the law to provide you with our legal opinion on your rights and possible remedies, depending on your situation. 

We represent workers who have been wrongfully dismissed at Small Claims Court where the damages being sought are less than $25,000.  Unfortunately we cannot represent workers at Superior Court.

In addition, we represent individuals in proceedings at the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario who have been discriminated against contrary to Code in the course of, or the termination of, their employment.

If the best course of action is to file a complaint with the Ministry of Labour, we will give you information about how to do that.

We do not represent unionized workers or workers on matters related to Workplace Safety and Insurance Benefits, insurance claims and unsafe workplace practices under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.